Program and map purchase
Dear customer, you can view the maps you purchased in your personal account. Please note that the maps are different for each device.
Purchasing maps and program from the program menu is available only for iPhone/iPad and Android-based devices.
The Internet connection is required.
- To purchase a license key for Navitel Navigator 9.13, run the installed trial version of the program and select Menu > My Navitel > Purchase maps , or when you start the program for the first time, select Premium > Purchase Maps.
- To purchase a license key for Navitel Navigator 11.8 and next, launch the installed trial version of the program and select Menu > Maps > Purchase , or when you start the program for the first time, select Premium > Purchase Maps.
- Select the product you need. In case of a mistake in product choice, in the top left corner of the screen, tap Back.
- Tap the Purchase button and purchase the program. If there are several types of a map subscription available for purchase (annually/unlimited), select the most suitable.
After the payment is complete, the program will automatically connect to the server and download the license key.
To buy a license for an additional map:
- For version 9.13, select Menu > My Navitel > Purchase maps.
- For version 11.8 and higher, select Menu > Purchase.
- In the displayed list, select the region, and then select the country which you wish to purchase the map for.
- A window with information on that map will open. Tap the Purchase button.
If there are several types of a map subscription available for purchase (annually/unlimited), select the most suitable.
- Purchase the license.
- Go to How to buy section of the website.
- Select the type of the device, for which you wish to purchase the product.
- Select the product. A window with the detailed description of the product opens. Please have a look at the description of the product and hardware requirements.
- In the block to the right of the screen, click Buy.
- In the top right corner of the page, click the language field and select the language, and then select currency. Check the contents of the card, the value of the product and the total price. If you have made a mistake when selecting the product, you may remove the product from your shopping cart by clicking the Remove button, which is to the right of the product value. Click "Continue to customer information".
- Fill out the customer information form and complete the purchase.
Within several minutes after completing the purchase, a message will be sent to your email address, containing either the product license key or further payment information, depending on the payment method you have chosen.
- Install the Navitel Navigator program on your device if you have not done it yet.
- Activate the license key of your product (see instructions on how to activate the program and map license keys).
Please be informed that purchasing additional maps for Windows CE-based navigators is possible only if the program is already installed and activated. If the program is not yet installed on your device, please contact customer service of the device manufacturer to make sure your device is compatible with Navitel Navigator. If the program has been activated, but the license key is lost, please contact our technical support to restore it.
The license for iPhone/iPad can be purchased only via the AppStore using the in-app purchase (for details see "Purchase of program and map licenses from the program menu").
Please note: You can as well purchase licenses for the program and maps in other stores (see links to the left at How to buy).