NAVITEL® releases Q4 2021 map update for Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan
Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan Q4 2021 maps are now available to the users of Navitel Navigator.
The map of Russia in Q4 2021 release contains 177 206 cities and settlements, including 27 243 cities and settlements having an address search and street & road network. The length of the road graph is 3 910 319 km. 10 755 274 unique addresses are available for search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes and other Point of Interest numbering 1 389 291 places.
New buildings have been added to the current release of the maps, address, and road information has been updated in cities with a population of more than 50,000 inhabitants, as well as in other settlements across the Russian Federation.
Made additions and changes based on user comments.
In the current release of maps:
- Updated buildings, as well as address information in settlements with a population of more than 10,000 inhabitants in all constituent entities of the Russian Federation;
- Updated the traffic situation in cities with a population of more than 10,000 inhabitants and in some other settlements;
- Updated new buildings and address information in 74 centers of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation;
- Updated POI objects, as well as updated cameras and warnings in all regions of the Russian Federation;
- Made additions and changes based on user comments.
The following cartographic data have been updated:
Moscow and Moscow region:
Added on the map:
- a new section of the North-Eastern chord from the Botanichesky sad Metro station to Sel'skokhozyaystvennaya Street;
- 10 new stations of the Big Circle Line of Moscow metro;
- field survey data entered between A107 and A108 in the west and north-west of the Moscow region.
- a section on the M-5 "Ural" highway after reconstruction from Novoyegoryevskoye to Lytkarinskoye highway;
- a section of the Minsk highway after reconstruction from Golitsyno to Kubinka;
St. Petersburg and Leningrad region:
- Added a new interchange between the Western High-Speed Diameter and Shuvalovsky Prospect;
- updated a section of Ivangorodsky prospect, as well as the section of Sofiyskaya Street to Kolpino.
The map of Belarus contains 27 410 cities and settlements. Out of this number, 25 211 of the cities and settlements have an address search and street & road network. 2 049 756 unique addresses are available for search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes and other useful Places of Interest numbering 73 386 places. The length of the road graph is 290 281 km.
In the maps of the Q4 release, have been updated the traffic situation and the address information in some settlements, also been made additions and changes based on user comments.
The map of Kazakhstan contains 9 807 cities and settlements, including 301 cities and settlements having an address search and street and road graph. Also the database of address search in the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty has been updated. At the moment, 355 943 unique addresses are available for address search in Kazakhstan. The database of POI has been expanded: the current map contains 23 834 points of interest. The length of the road graph is 1 264 020 km.
In the maps of Kazakhstan, release Q4 2021, the address information and the traffic situation in some settlements have been updated, including according to comments received from users.
Each map includes residential and industrial infrastructure of cities and settlements with address search, detailed road network with traffic direction, interchanges, roundabouts, and other relevant navigation information.
You can find the detailed information on every map in the Maps section of the official website.
Important! Please note that the maps in the Q4 2021 release work only with the version 9.13 of Navitel Navigator or next.